Whether you are looking for a relaxing cruise through the islands with a glass of Champagne, a corporate day with your team out or a whisky tasting experience to wow your new clients we have you covered!
Beau Jangles can accommodate 10 guests and is available from and hour up to a full day.
For larger parties we can add on some top of the range Super Air Nautique wakeboard boats, each boat added will increase capacity by 8.
Having two different types of boat allows people a more varied experience on the Loch and also caters to varying needs of the different passengers.
Whisky tasting – Whiskey tasting experience while sailing through the islands.
- Cruise and climb – Ben Lomond or the Conic Hill
- Island visit – Inchmurrin for a drink or some food, Inchcailloch for a historical nature walk
Watersports at Rowardennan – enjoy wake boarding, stand up paddle boarding etc
- Sundowners and dinner – A sunset cruise through the islands with some drinks and arrival at dinner by yacht
Corporate day out example
- 10am – Arrive and meet at Lodge on Loch Lomond for breakfast.
- 11am – Meet the skipper and hostess to go through the plan of the day and safety briefing, then relax and enjoy the cruise on Loch Lomond passed stunning mountains and historic islands.
- 1pm – Arrive in style at Cameron House for lunch at the Boathouse Restaurant.
- 2.30pm – Cruise through the islands of Loch Lomond then enjoy a glass or two of Champagne while anchored in the picturesq narrows, keep an eye out for the Wallabies on Inchconnachan.
- 4.30pm – Arrive back at the lodge on Loch Lomond for Afternoon tea